We are delighted to introduce you to our diverse catalogue of hikes which are catalogued by their length and/or difficulty. You will see that there is something for everybody – from a stroll in the open air to challenging paths for more experienced guests.
• Balitx d’Avall (3 hours)
• Lluc-Pollença (4 hours)
• Orient-Santa Maria (3 hours)
• Esporles-Banyalbufar. Camí d’es Correu (3 hours)
• Deià-Port de Sóller/Sóller (4-5 hours)
• Orient-Orient -Salt dès Freu- (3 hours)
• Alaró-Orient -Castell d’Alaró (6 hours)
• Mirador de Ses Puntes –Valldemossa (3 hours)
• Barranc de Biniaraix-Puig de l’Ofre –Soller- (7 hours)
• Puig Fumat –Formentor- (4 hours)
• Sant Elm-Sa Trapa-Sant Elm (6 hours)
• Pollença-Fartàritx-Pollença (7-8 hours)
• Pollença-Puig gros de Ternelles-Pollença (8-9 hours)
• Valldemossa-Puig d’es Teix Valldemossa (7 hours)
Most challenging routes
• Puig del Teix – Valldemossa – Camí Arxiduc- (6 hours)
• Puig Tomir –Escorca- (6 hours)
• Penyal del Migdia (7 hours)
• Valldemossa-Sóller (8-9 hours)
• Port de Sóller-Sóller -Pas de s’Heura- (7 hours)
• Orient- Fornalutx (8-9 hours)
• Caimari-Puig de Massanella-Caimari (10 hours)
A part from the information your guide will provide en route, each memeber of the group will receive written information on the paths you will use and all points of interest you will come across.
On booking your place on these hikes you are automatically covered by accident insurance.
We have many more routes and itineries available for those of you who are looking for something other than those mentioned – they can be tailor made specifically matching your requirements.
Apart from Spanish and Catalan; our guides speak, English, German and French.
FREE SERVICES On booking
• Accident and civil responsibility insurance
• Details and plans of the route
• Full advice en route of the itinerary
• Full advice regarding the purchase of materials, if necessary
• Full advice regarding health and safety
• Restaurant bookings en route, when necessary
• Advise on the use of local beeches or other places of interest
EXTRA SERVICES Available on booking
• Rental of haversacks, walking sticks, baby carriers etc., complete kits for mountaineering (deposit necessary)
• Food en route.
• Transport, when necessary to and from the hike departure point.
• Massages or treatments at the Hotel
• Purchase of any extra articles, such as medicines etc.